This week my mom, aka. Grandma Deb, has the whole week off. Today we took my kids and Cassi's kids to the zoo. We bought a membership this year, so we have visited the zoo a lot. Here are a few pictures of them playing on the rhino.
Ruby brought her plastic Tinker Bell phone. She is just a little teenager already. She would walk up to the animal display, snap a picture, and be on her way.

Zane is taking after me in a few ways. I held him up to the spiders and he screamed. If he got close to the snakes he would get the willies and kick his feet so I would put him down. He would then run away, but come back for a second look.

This is beautiful Bay. Her favorite animal is the giraffes. She has a bunch of giraffe things in her room. She has a stuffed giraffe from when she was a year old. She rubs the antler thing on her face when she goes to sleep at night. Cassi has had a few minor heart attacks when the giraffe was almost lost.
Deeg also loves giraffes. He doesn't sleep with one though. He does sleep with a purple
blankie. It has a magic wand on it. It's really silky and soft. I made it for Bay, and
Deeg just loved it. Cassi takes it with her everywhere. She has a few ulcers when that thing has been lost. I'm not joking.

Sorry this picture is so fuzzy. The story behind it is that today
KoKo got stung by a bee. In her mouth. Because she likes to catch flies and eat them. This time she tried a bee. Lew came home from work and asked why
KoKo's mouth was looking a little funny. I was working on the computer and didn't notice it. Lew had to go pick up some tires so he took the kids. Well,
KoKo's face got fatter, and fatter. I googled boxer bee stings. Well, guess what? Boxers are allergic to bees! In all my reading of boxers, I didn't pick that one up. So I mixed a capsule of
benadryl in a teaspoon of water and gave it to her. She spit a lot of it out. I did that again and then took her to the vet. All is well, she is okay now. She did barf because of the
benadryl OD. Silly dog.

Oh, wait! The story is not over. Lew took the kids with him to pick up tires for the truck. He loaded the tires in the back of the truck. He was holding them in with one arm and closing the tailgate with the other. And for some reason it would not close. Oh, wait! Zane's arm is stuck
in between the truck and the tailgate. It was getting squished! Lew thought it was broken. But after a few moments of tears, all was well and Zane had a bit of a bruise. Ta
da! The end.
2 comments:
Poor little KoKo!! It makes me sad just seeing that puffy little face!! I can tell the most by her eyes!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Amber, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!
Poor little KoKo. And poor little Zane.
We have a zoo membership too. Maybe we should all go together?
Have a great BDAY Amber! Love ya!
Post a Comment