Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh, poor Dave!

Did anyone watch David Letterman last night? I watch that show every night. Lewis has already had the warning that if we ever get a divorce I will be hooking up with Dave (or Tom Hanks, Jude Law, Karl Malone, or Byron Russell. The last three are just hot. I'm not alone here right ladies?). I really wouldn't divorce my Sweet Lew. He's my love. Anyway, back to the issue with Dave.
Last night John McCain was scheduled to go on Dave's show. With under an hour left until taping John McCain calls Dave and tells him he can't go on the show. He had a plane to catch back to Washington to deal with this economy stuff. Side note; this is the non-technical version. John McCain had just put his presidential campaign on suspension for this economy stuff. Well then McCain goes a few doors down to talk with Katie Couric! He ditched Dave. McCain wasn't on a plane!
Poor Dave. Letterman was mad.
He was his usual hilarious self.
Dave pointed out that McCain could go to Washington and let his running mate carry the campaign. Because that is what running mates do. They carry the load during the tough times. Oh wait, Sara Palin hasn't gone thorough the tough times! Ha ha. That Dave is funny. He's mine ladies. Get in line.
To wrap it all up. McCain lost my vote cause he was mean to Dave. Let's be honest though. He never had my vote.