Act 833 of Ruby is Growing Up Too Fast
The scene starts out in Ruby's parents bedroom. Ruby has just gotten her teeth brushed. Her hair was just blown out straight by her mom. She just picked out the perfect dress. After putting the dress on, Ruby put on her beautiful Princess Belle slippers. She sat down on her Elmo couch. Her legs are crossed daintily at the ankles and she is reading a My Little Pony book. In walks her mother.
Mom: Hey Ruby! What are you doing?
Ruby: (lowers the periodical slightly) I'm just waiting for that man.
Mom: (a little confused) What man, sweetheart?
Ruby: (lowers the periodical again. Peers over it while peeking to the side). I'm waiting for that man to ask me to dance.
Ruby's mother then leaves the room. She is holding back the laughter as to not embarrass Ruby.
End of scene.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
4 or 24?
Posted by Amber at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is hilarious. She definitely has an imagination, doesn't she. I love the way you write about things. You are so creative. I bet that is where Ruby gets it from.
Post a Comment