We got to stay in Park City this past weekend. My very generous mom, rented a hotel room for her and her two kids (Cassi and I) and our families. The month of September is our birthdays. Cassi and I are both 33 right now. Funny huh? We are a year apart, laking nine days. So for 9 days we are the same age. This has always been fun for us. When we were little we would have the most awesome combined birthday parties. My mom was always creative and always had spectacular games and fun stuff for us. Things have not changed!
We left on Saturday and went shopping at the outlets. The kids got a few fall/winter clothes. Then we checked into the Yarrow Hotel. Ruby loves staying in hotels. She has been excited about it for about a week and a half. We then ate at Cafe Rio. Yum. We travel up to Park City, where there is a variety of different restaurants, and we end up at Cafe Rio? Next on the to-do-list, SWIMMING! We checked out the pool and little hot tub. The hot tub wasn't too large. It had this round, tile, fountain thing in the middle. Lewis dared himself to jump across the hot tub. He made it, Yahoo! At the same time he was jumping, Deegan was falling into the hot tub. Luckily, Scott was right there and caught him by the legs. It was one of the moments that you go- Oh no! Is Deeg alright? he he ha ha. How is he? he he hehe?
We then decided to go to Cow's for ice cream. Here's the deal with this store...
Once upon a time I was writing Lewis letters while he was on his mission in Texas. We had never met each other, but we both had dreams about the other person. In a dream that I had, Lewis and I were holding hands walking down main street in Park City. We then got ice cream straight from a cow? Kinda weird, I know. But the fun thing is that when Lewis and I were on our third or fourth date, we went to Park City and discovered this ice cream shop called "Cow's". It even had a decorative cow.
This blown out picture was of Lewis and I back in '98 on our date to Cow's.
This is a sweet picture of my Sweet Lew. Look how good looking he is! He is even wearing a super hot, dog collar. Man he was and IS hot!Here we are 11 years later. Older and softer, but still lucky in love with two precious kids.
Here is Zaner enjoying his cone. He wanted a Bumblebee flavor (vanilla).
Monday, September 21, 2009
Can't take my eyes off of you...
Posted by Amber at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So Fun. Your mom is so cute. And I love the story of the dream and the cow and the pics of before and now. I want to hear more about these dreams. Maybe on Wednesday?
And Happy Birthday, cute cousin of mine. I love you to death!
Happy Birthday Amber! I woke in the middle of the night and realized that I forgot to call you and then forgot again the next day. What a fun trip. I love Park City. We can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment