I really don't mean to brag. I have been very lucky and I just have to share it. I'm so happy! My baby Zane started preschool today. He has been so excited. Zane packed his backpack full of cars and had to take it with us while we walked Ruby to school. It weighed about 20 pounds. I tried to get pictures before we left for school. He has been taking tips from Ruby and gave me a rough time. Therefore, a crooked picture.
Deegan didn't have such a good time. Cassi will be updating her blog for that story.
In the background you can see teacher. She has two hamsters, Poopsie and Monkey, with her. She told the kids that they are scared of mommies and they couldn't come out until we left.
When I picked up Zane I got a report on his first day. Three out of three teachers told me that he was PERFECT! Yahooo!!! He wasn't scared. There were no tears. Shazam!!
What a good boy. Okay, I'm bragging. He's wonderful!
Now to Ruby.
She said a few funny things this week.
We went to the store and she wanted a cold drink. I was reading the label on the one she picked out. Ruby watched me and then asked, "Are you checking to see if it has diarrhea?"
I was really looking to see if it had caffeine, but now that she mentioned it, I will check for that too.
Yesterday the kindergartners got to plant seeds in the arboretum at school. I asked Ruby what they planted. She told me cantaloupe and sausage.
Yesterday the kindergartners got to plant seeds in the arboretum at school. I asked Ruby what they planted. She told me cantaloupe and sausage.

5 comments:
I love it!He did so great-wow no tears, what a sweet boy. The other thing that I am very jealous of is that Zane is wearing an adorable striped shirt. Oh, I long for the days of solid cute shirts. Nope, not with my boy. It's either superheros or some type of truck-you can see him sporting it in his first day pics. Yep,I have to pic my battles...and I have given up on the shirts.
Cute, cute Zane! Funny, funny Ruby! I love it!
That is hilarious! What a good boy for Zane! I want to play soon!
I think I am going to start checking my drinks for diarrhea, that is a GREAT idea! I am still giggling about that. Ask her what a sausage seed looks like because I would like to grow some of those too. =) Oh Amber you have 2 free hours a day all by yourself. WHAT will you do with all that "free" time? How about have another baby to fill it in? That is what I did!
A sausage! If only I had known that you could plant a sausage, I totally would have. I love sausage. She is so funny.
I love that Zane called Austin. We need to get them together to play again. What does your next week look like?
Post a Comment