Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Again?

Again. Koko attacked a bee and/or wasp again. You would think she would learn that the little flying things in her mouth = sickness. huh ugh. After this sting she started swelling up really fast. Check out the glazed look in her eyes and the little fly resting on her nose. Are you feeling sorry for her?
Don't.

Let me explain.

Almost every time we leave the house Koko eats or destroys something. Here is a list of the most recent items;
bread, loaves and loaves of bread.
VHS tape
channel changer
headphones for Lew's Ipod
Lew's text book for school
acid reducer pills
cord for lap top
blinds
stuffed animals
cord for the lamp
kids toys
Ipod charger
case of cup o' noodle soup
dolls
shoes
bags
balls
swimming pool
hoses
crayons
annuals
perennials
grasses
shrubs
tree trunks
steps on the back porch
and a rake

And these are just the things off the top of my head! She's out of control ladies and gentlemen. The only thing that helps reduce the destruction is dog chewies and taking her running. In the winter time I'm going to be house bound or running in below freezing temperatures.
I admit it though. I do feel bad about the bee and/or wasp stings and the swelling after. The puppy dog eyes just soften my heart.

5 comments:

The Stone's said...

Poor Koko! She sounds like my Emma. Emma was such a naughty puppy, but you ask my dad now... she's the smartest, most well behaved thing in the world. You're in for a treat... if you can refrain from killing her before then:) Let's play soon!

Bammy said...

you must have the patience of Job. I would have strangled her long ago. And I'm a dog lover! I've learned my lesson though. I no longer do puppies. I get 'em after they turn 2!

The Egans said...

Poor Koko! My Quay was like that when she was a puppy too! Horrible! But, she too is now the best dog in the world! Koko will grow out of it! What a cute dog! She's just making sure you stay in shape! ;)

The Harding Hive said...

Acid reducer pills!!! That is hilarious. I hope her acid was reduced. She is the cutest dog ever Amber. I know that is easy for me to say. But she is a very pretty dog to look at.

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

Poor Koko! I am guessing you are updating your blog background because I can't read the words! I like the background though!! So, I am wondering if Shayla and Katie's comments about really naughty, turned into the best dogs applies to kids? Let's hope so for the sake of my sanity and for my second child!!