Yesterday the kids and I were working in the yard.
I told Ruby- "Hey, I found a worm" She loves worms.
Ruby came over and got it and showed it to Zane.
Zane said, " I want a worm!"
I replied, "Okay, when I find another one it's yours."
Moments later Zane squeals with delight, "Yea!"
I asked, "Did you find one Buddy?"
Ruby then answered for him, "No. I just broked it in half so Zane could have one."
Silence.
My motherly response, "Well... Thanks for sharing."
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Worms and Flowers
Posted by Amber at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow! I think those pictures look so good!! Did they cooperate better than the kids?
Funny! And I agree with Cass, those pics are awesome.
She's such a nice sister. At least they didn't eat them.
Love the pictures! Love the worm stories. My kids would squish the worm and make the other one cry. So be thankful that they share. I'm glad you liked that book. I am now reading These is my words. I think I'm going to go back and read Sarah's Quilt because things are starting to make sense (I really should read in order) I guess there is a third in the series. I'm excited for that one too!
Gross! But, cute! The pictures ARE really good. You are a pro Amber!
Post a Comment