Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Photos Galore!

We've had quite the busy weekend/week. On Friday we were invited to stay in Park City with Lew's brother, Joey, and his wife Kristy. Their kids were with their dad, so Ruby was bummed a little. But we got to have a lot of fun with them. Raney and Ty also came up and stayed at the condo with us. We went swimming in the hot tubs because the pool was waaaay too cold. The kids were super hyper and didn't go to sleep until 11:00. The next day after swimming again Zane crashed and I got this sweet sleeping picture of him.
I do wash his face occasionally. I think he drank chocolate milk before dozing off.

Ruby liked to call the place a Ho- Tell. She loved every second of it.


On Monday night we went to Kamas. I have family that lives up there. Let me tell you how wonderful Kamas is. It is so peaceful. I love it. It has the sweet, mountain smell. It had been raining there and the smell was even stronger. Oh, I love how quite it is. You are surrounded by mountains so it feels like a soft hug the whole time you are there. My family has a large piece of property and they have horses. This is a picture of my cousin, Missy, feeding the horses. The horse that you can see it's head is Sandy, the other one is Snake and the dog in the back is Bear. Missy moved to New York today. She is so wonderful. I love Missy's personality. She is unique, and self confident, and so good with kids. She is herself and I adore her. She has a little sheep voice and I am going to miss her so much.


This is inside Kendall and Mel's house. It has enormous windows that make up the east wall. The view is spectacular. Look! There is my Sweet Lew in the blue shirt. Dang, he is handsome!

This is my Gram (Missy just cut her hair), my uncle Steve, and my cousin Megan. Meg just moved back to Utah from Chicago. Oh! I'm so glad. Meg is so spunky and fun. She talks fast and is full of energy. She is smart, has great stories and has such a strong, healthy body. She graduated from the U in exercise and sports science. It was so funny because she is little and she was teaching Steve and Kendall about why their backs hurt. They laid down on their side with the top leg bent. Meg would touch a spot on their hip with her thumb and they would squirm in pain! It was sad because they were hurting, but yet, so hilarious.
Zane had found a box, that when you pull off the top a spider pops out and touches your hand. He was so scared! That was another hilarious moment. We were all crying because it was so funny. Zane would jump at everything and go back for more. He would scream thinking the spider touched him and it was just the table he bumped into. So funny!

When we were leaving we noticed a double rainbow. Ruby and Zane just noticed it in this picture.

Here is the kitty that lives at Kendall's. I don't know it's name. I don't like cats.

Sorry, these pictures are out of order. This is the front of the house. I want to live here.


Horses, mountains, and a tractor for Zane. What else do you need?

Oh yea. A stream running near the home would be nice. They have three dogs- Bear, Koda and Stella. Ruby and Mel were throwing rocks in the river and the dogs fetch it! The dogs love it!

Here is one side of the double rainbow.

And the other half.

And look! There is even a tee pee in the back yard for the kids to play in! See, I made you fall in love with Kamas too!













3 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

Great Great pics! I love the rainbow ones. And the one of Zane sleeping. Actually, all of them. Maybe I want to live in Kamas.

The Egans said...

The rainbow pics are incredible! I love Kamas too! We went to girls camp up there several times and Oakcrest is there! It's beautiful and I too love that smell you are talking about!

Mary said...

I have to laugh. When I first read this I thought it said Kansas. I was trying to picture you finding the time to drive to Kansas with the kids. I love the pictures especially the one with the kitty. Sorry but I like the kitty. I want to live in that house too!