Sunday, June 28, 2009

In Review

quick post.
Ruby and Koko cuddling

Oh No! We've been caught!
At times, Ruby and Zane are so tired, they jump on the couch and take a nap with out being told by me. Today Zane fell asleep like this...

Today Sweet Lew and I went on a hot date and watched Transformers.
Lew has been infatuated with transformers since he was little.
We missed seeing the first one in the theaters, so we couldn't let that happen again.
I had to take a picture of Lew waiting for the movie to start. He was so excited!
Do you want to know one of the best parts?
The previews!
There was a trailer for New Moon!
I think people heard my startled YES!
And then I whispered the lines to Lewis because I have already watched the dang thing 83 times.
He got chills of excitement watching Jacob transform into a wolf.
Oh yea, Transformers.
It was a good movie. Lots of action. I like Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee.
Ruby and Zane will not be watching this one any time soon.
There were some good chuckling moments.
The fight scenes were a bit confusing.
Lew cut the circulation off of a few of my fingers.
Megan Fox was super hot.
If I was a boy, she would be my dream girlfriend.

5 comments:

Sadie said...

I can't wait to see Transformers. OR New Moon.

The Meier Family said...

Hi Amber. So did you like Transformers? My teenagers both went. Jordan loved it, Marquie hated it. I didn't really like the first one, but Wade did so I'm probably gonna have to suck it up and go (especially cuz he saw My Sisters Keeper with me so I owe him).

The Meier Family said...

Hi Amber. So did you like Transformers? My teenagers both went. Jordan loved it, Marquie hated it. I didn't really like the first one, but Wade did so I'm probably gonna have to suck it up and go (especially cuz he saw My Sisters Keeper with me so I owe him).

The Tucketts said...

ah man, you're on the megan fox bandwagon too?! Maybe if i see the movie i'll get it. Your kids are super cute, so is koko.

The Harding Hive said...

Koko is SOOO cute. But not as cute as Ruby girl. I had fun getting to know her a little bit better today.