Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dew Dew

Hi.
My name is Dewie.
I get really itchy and I like to roll in these vines. I have some neat grasses in my yard and a purple bush that really hit the scratchy spots. I only itch on the bushes when no one is watching because I get in trouble.
I can also army crawl on the grass. That feels so good on my tummy.
When I get a new bowl of food, I like to throw the food in the air and do a little dance around it.
I love to give kisses.
The kids in my house love me. They put a leash on me, even if we're inside. They take me in their room and give me blankets and pillows. I love it when they play with me.

I like to chase birds. I hate balls. I'm really scared of them. Chewies are my favorites. I nibble a little, and then tease that other dog that lives at my house. He name is Koko. She's big, but I'm a lot smarter.
I fall asleep in the car. I love to cuddle. Please tell my owners to give me a bath and a hair cut. I stink.

Oh, and could you stop taking my picture and unwrap this vine from my foot?

5 comments:

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

So cute!! I think that is a perfect description of Dew!! But you have to really know her to know how funny and laid back she is!!

The Egans said...

Amber, you are one of the funniest people I know! Cute Dewie! Great pictures!

The Stone's said...

So cute! I want a dog so bad! It's going to be my first purchase when we get a house! Miss you guys! Let's play soon!

The Harding Hive said...

Ditto to all of the above. He is the cutest.

kelly said...

That first picture is so cute!