I'm really behind on my blog. So I'm going to play catch up. This is the first installment on my back log of blogs. ha.
We went to a birthday party for our friends the Middaugh's. It was Katie's birthday. She was born the day before Ruby. Katie is so cute. I don't know why I didn't take her picture? It was a surprise party at a really cool park in Draper.

Ruby on a super fast slide.
Zaner was
lovin' this tunnel. It looked like a train on the outside.

Here is a sweet pic of Sweet Lew. When we saw
Middaugh, he took one look at Lew and said, "That's got to go." Lewis is looking a bit like a
sheriff, but man, I wouldn't mind getting pulled over by someone THAT good
lookin'!

Ruby's Birthday this year fell on Father's Day. We decided to celebrate it on Saturday night. Grandma Deb took Ruby shopping and out to dinner and then brought her home. Ruby knew we were doing a party, but she wanted us to pretend it was a surprise and yell-"SURPRISE" when she got home. This fancy mermaid is what she picked out on the shopping trip with Grandma Deb. She was spoiled by Grandma. Really, really spoiled.

This is my Grandma Olsen. She is so funny. Gram was teasing Ruby that it was her birthday. Sorry for the poor quality of pictures. I haven't done any fancy
schmancy work on them.

Ruby doesn't really like people watching her do things. So opening up presents is torture at times. Ty even made a funny comment on her lack of enthusiasm. She loved the presents. I promise guys. Thank You from Ruby, even though it otherwise looked different.

As I had said in my last post,
Koko's chew toy of the day was a tube of
Desitin. She wasn't feeling up to the party atmosphere. She wanted to cuddle with
Gramp. She looks little here?

Ruby has wanted a pinata for so long. We were going to have the party in our back yard, but thanks again, RAIN, we had to have some
festivities in our
miniature garage. Here she is giving a good
wack to the princess crown pinata. She would try so hard and say, "Watch this guys" and then swing with all her might, knocking off a streamer.

Here is
Baylee "tougher than nails"
Horrocks. She is on a tough guy kick right now. She has even attempted moving couches!
Zaner missing it by feet. Luckily, there were no clips for America's Most Funniest Video's.

This is my ma, and
Gramp, and the back of Lew's sweet truck - Gordon.

Newlyweds
Raney and Ty. They have been so supportive of our kids! Ruby and Zane love, love, love to play with them. Zane even named his baby after Ty.
Unca Joey stopped by to give Ruby a present. Ruby loves Joey so much. She just gazes at him.
I must tell you how much I love my Ruby. She acts so much older than her five little years. She has so much love and enthusiasm. I love her little habits. When she gets nervous, or when she wakes up she will grab her shirt and twist it and swish it around her waist. He is so excited for kindergarten. She loves to play dolls, High School Musical and especially singing. She sings all day long. She loves dogs, cats and horses. She is my little princess. Ruby is a good big sister. She plays with Zane so well. If I'm doing something with Zane she is always there to help me. Sometimes she knows what he needs before I do. I love my Ruby. She brings so much happiness to our home.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ruby! That mermaid is awesome! A little freaky, but super awesome too! Grandma's are the best spoilers! I love your mom, Amber! We saw her at Red Robin...we were with our WHOLE family and she probably thought we were crazy. I love her though she's always been so good to us. Anyway, great post! I can't believe the kids are getting so bigt so fast!
I'm sad we missed Ruby's birthday. She is such a fun little girl. Not so sure about brothers mustachio...I must be a sucker for a clean shave. He is one handsome devil though...
Post a Comment