I'm behind in my blogging. Last Friday we went to Wheeler Farm with my cousins. My cousin, Shayla, has a beautiful little girl named Sawyer. It was her first birthday and we got to celebrate it with them. It the picture below, Sawyer is the sweet girl in purple.
I love seeing my cousins! Cassi and I would have so many sleepovers at the Draper's house. Sara, Katie and Shayla are the best cousins. When we get together we all laugh so hard. It's hilarious, between incontinence stories, deciding what color pears are, common spelling mistakes and ditzy kid stories we have a lot to tell each other.

This is Gracie, Zane, Evan and Austin. Zane and Austin will be starting school in the fall, along with
Deegan. We are hoping they will all be good buddies.

They have a few good tree houses at Wheeler Farm. The kids loved this one!

Typical day. Ruby and Bay
lovin' each other, Zane is pulling faces.

I just like this picture of sweet Bay.

Again with the faces?

When we were loading up the cars, Zane and
Deegan were giving each other a love goodbye. They fell and Zane caught them both with his forehead. My back was turned but I could hear the thud.

The head wound season has begun. And for some reason he always gets hurt on the left side?

Look and my little love. She has so many beautiful freckles! She is the best sister to Zane. She is so smart. Her program is coming up for school. I will try to post the performance for all to see! I love my Rub-a-dub.
4 comments:
It was such a fun time! We need to do it more often! I LOVE laughing with you all and the kids had such a great time!
Wheeler farm is the best. We went just the day before. Arlo loves all of the animals. I can't believe Zane is staring school (pre-school?) already. How are they already so big?
I am so excited for preschool for the boys. Mostly because that means I will get to see you and Cass more regularly. WooHoo! Wheeler Farm was fun. Let's do it again.
Poor Zane! I think I did jinx him. Erika use to fall so much when she was that age, that I began to fear she would have brain damage. Ruby's picture is precious. I wish we had fun places to go to like you. Maybe we should move?
Post a Comment