Hello!
I've been missing in action on the computer front. Sometimes life happens, and it gets in the way of blogging. I feel like such a slacker. I'm going to try and blog some of the fun things so I don't forget, but this is just what has happened in the past two days.
P.S. If you don't read this post, that's fine. Just check out my little Ruby on the video at the end.
Zane woke up on Monday morning, saying that his arm hurt. I looked at it, and it was like a Popeye arm. He had this big bulge on his forearm. There was a bite mark but I didn't know what kind of bug or spider got him. I put ice on it and Monday we gave him benadryl. Lewis took a pen and circled the redness so we could see how far it spread over night. (We learned this trick during Sweet Lew's staph infection). It had grown quite a bit, and it was really hot this morning. He had not had a fever, or any barfing. I was still nervous today so I took him to the doc. His doctor said that he was bitten by a mosquito!? Zane's body just has a funny reaction to mosquito bites. This picture really does not do it justice, and he would not stop wiggling. He has some meaty arms anyway, but that's a bit too swollen!
Now, the other fun thing the past two days...
Ruby graduated from preschool! I think I am having a difficult time with her growing up. I'm mentally challeneged lately. It has all happened so fast. She was just born a few weeks ago! I was just so worried about how I was going to get her off the bottle and now I'm worried about how she is going to deal with going to kindergarten! Sometimes it feels like an out of body experience. Like I am watching all of this happen. I will be fixing my kids lunch and sub consciously thinking that I'm still 17 and getting excited to watch a movie with my friends could the mom of these kids come to pick them up? And then I watch my prescious baby girl stand up on a stage and belt out a sweet little tune and I just want to hold her all over again. Oh how I miss cuddling her in the middle of the night!
Anyway, let me tell you how awesome this preschool is! They have a program that the kids preform. Each kid has a solo to sing. They dance and sing. The boys and girls dance together. It is so sweet and so amazing what they can get these kids to do! I love Aunt Sand's preschool. This is a picture of Ruby and her friends after the program; Baylee, Ruby and Shannon.

5 comments:
Wasn't that program SO cute?!
I thought your little girl was adorable along with Baylee and Shannon! I wish they could all go to the same school together, oh...at least they'll still see eachother at dance though.
What cute girlies!
Oh my heck!!!! That made me tear up! She is so adorable Amber! SO SO SO adorable! I can't wait for tonight! Love ya!
Me too! I teared up like Shay. She is such a beautiful little thing. Just like her momma. Thanks for putting that video on. SO cute!
She is so cute! how adorable is that. I know what you mean about it all going just a bit to fast. I already feel that way with Arlo. It's like I blinked and he's going to be 3. Where did my baby go? I would love to hang this week. Just let me know what day works.
Post a Comment