I have a boxer named Koko. I love her a lot. I like to take her running. We go to Hunter High, neighborhoods, and the West Valley Fitness Center. She is so fast. I slow her down. Koko likes to chase birds. One day at an elementary school we let her off the leash to chase a few birds (she chases their shadows, but don't tell her that). She was so fast! It amazed me. Saturday when we went running, I took these pictures of her. Now, they are not high quality pics, but when a 60 pounder is headed straight for you, ... it's a little distracting.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Scary dog
Posted by Amber at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Intimidating? A little bit. Beautiful? A lot!
I can't wait to meet KoKo this summer. Your pictures capture the complete joy she is probably feeling!
Post a Comment