Sometimes, I blog and watch TV at the same time. Then my blog suffers because I'm lame. Here's and example. Once upon a time it was Mother's Day in May of 2009. At the end of the little family party we went to my grandparents farm. I love the farm. Our favorite goat, Koda, just had two babies. Koda is so lovable. Anyone can pet this friendly goat. She loves people. And guess what?! Her babies are just the same. This is a picture of Cassi cuddling one of the goats. Cassi has such a soft heart for these goats.
Future Farmers of America.
If anyone reading this would like to come and play with the baby goats or any animal, please let me know. We would love to take you to the farm. Just wear shoes that can wash off easily. Ruby told grandpa he needs to pick up the poo and mow the lawn, but he has not gotten around to it yet.

4 comments:
I want to go!
I love the picture of the boys! I'm glad you got a picture of Deeg in his boots!!
I want to go too! Miss you guys!
I want to go too! I keep telling Steve to buy me a goat, but he says NO cuz he hates goats! They remind me of puppy dogs. You will have to take us when we visit!
Post a Comment