Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Nite Sweetheart. Well, it's time to go..

I've had a problem all my life.

I am able to fall asleep almost any where. Mostly in cars. It's very soothing.

Today I was playing cards with Ruby in our homemade tent. It was on top of my bed. Ruby had to keep saying, "Mom! Wake up! Do you have any #6 Iridessa?" The bed is just so soft at 3:00 pm. Did I mention that we are teaching her all kinds of card games? She kicks butt. This is for a back up plan in case the doctor/engineer plan doesn't work. She can always grow up to be a dealer in Vegas.

Sorry, back to the sleep problem.

Lewis falls asleep in places too. He will fall asleep in class and then wake up and everyone is gone. He can even fall asleep while waiting at a stop light. He'll even start dreaming. When he wakes up there are different cars around him. This one worries me a little.

The reason I am sharing this, is because the following pictures should come as no surprise to me.





9 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

THAT is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen!

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

So funny! I would be jealous if it weren't for the fact that my kids sleep better at night! HE! HE!

The Stone's said...

That is so funny! I can't believe it! I love to fall asleep in cars too! I love Ruby's head! That's some good nappin'!

Jessica said...

That is hilarious!

Bammy said...

I just realized that there are people staring at me at work because I just bust out laughing right out loud! That hilarious picture is priceless Am!

The Egans said...

That is so hilarious!!! Oh my heck! I am dying!

Anonymous said...

I think that the stories you share show what a fantastic mother you are! You are always doing fun things with your kids and have great insight. I am learning a lot from you!

Sarah said...

That is so funny. Love it. I wish I could do that.

Mary said...

What a fantastic picture! I am so jealous cuz I am the complete opposite and never can fall asleep!