I have been organizing some of my pictures. I found these two pictures. I asked Ruby and Zane who they thought were in the pictures. They both told me Zane.
It's really me and Cassi when we were about 2 and 3, respectively.
See, I did have curly hair once upon a time!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Genetics
Posted by Amber at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh my goodness . . .it is a little Zane. Whenever my little boy sees pictures of Rob as a baby he thinks it's him too . . .especially since they were/are attached to the same red blankie!
OMG! he looks just like you. That is freaky-In a really cute way.
WOW! WOW! WOW! I can't believe how much Zane looks like you. Those pics are so cute, Amber. SO CUTE!
Boy! How I remember THOSE days! I have pictures of you and Cass that look just like that. Cutest little girls in the world, along with MINE, of course! Love ya.
OH my heck! That is so cute! I can't believe how much Zane looks like you!
Wow is right! It is Zane, but a lot of Ruby too! Amazing!
Ruby is GORGEOUS! Zane is too, but do boys like it when you say that? :) I love their curly hair, and i never knew that you had natural curl when you were little!
Post a Comment