Last night at bed time, Koko was laying on Zane's bed. Zane started to climb on top of Koko. I was about to warn him to be soft with her, but then he started to softly whisper to her.
He said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I just have to tell you a secret."
Zane then leaned in slowly to her ear and whispered, "Poop".
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
Posted by Amber at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What is it about boys that makes them want to say "Poop"? That's all Bo says and he thinks it's hilarious.
Don't you just wonder what's going through their little minds some times? Well, obviously for Zane it's poop, but I mean I wonder why those things are going through their little minds. I love it! It makes life more entertaining.
That is so funny! I have 3 boys in my house and sometimes all of the conversation seems to center around is farts and poop-they just love to talk about it...even when they grow up.
Post a Comment