This past weekend I had been thinking that I would post something thoughtful each day up to thanksgiving.
It didn't happen.
But, thankfully, I have been having so much fun that I haven't been posting. So I'm thankful for the fun things going on. Ha.
I asked my family what they are thankful for.
Ruby said, "my family".
Zane said, "um, bumblebee, my family and reindeer".
Lew said, "My good kids and good wife." And then today Zane tore the head off of Lew's prized duck that has been mounted, so I may retract this last statement.
And here is what I am thankful for...
My sweet little family. Sometimes I get frustrated with them, but in all honesty, they are so wonderful. I'm thankful that Lewis is somewhat healthy (I'll have pictures next week), that he works so hard and that he will graduate in the spring. I'm thankful that he is so smart. Lewis is not only book smart, he is also common sense smart. He is amazing. I'm thankful that I am able to stay home with my kids. They make me laugh, and I love being with them every day. I love seeing Ruby's imaginative side grow. She is learning so fast. She has a sweet heart and is always thinking of others and about their well being. I love watching Zane's personality change. He loves people. He doesn't shy from new people. Zane loves to talk and share what is going on. He has a funny sense of humor and it gets better and funnier each day.
I love my puppies. I have one on each end of the spectrum. One is small, one is large. One is slow, one is in constant hyper drive.
I'm grateful that New Moon was better than Twilight. I'm grateful that Lew watched it with me. He's a good sport.
I'm thankful for my extended family. I can depend on them, no matter what.
I'm grateful that I have a home, with a heater.
I'm thankful that Lew has a job and we can feed our kids.
I'm thankful for working vehicles.
I'm thankful for a strong, healthy body.
I'm thankful for clean towels and toothbrushes.
I'm thankful for clean water.
I'm thankful for warm weather.
I'm not thankful for cold weather.
I'm thankful for Christmas and the warm spirit that fills every one's heart this time of year.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thanksgiving
Posted by Amber at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm thankful for you. You are such a good example.
Post a Comment