(Sung to the tune of Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree)
I looked in the drawer and what did I see?
Pieces of Dude's lunch staring back at me.
Finding a shrivled hotdog was such a surprise,
Maybe I should feed him healthier, instead of french fries.
I could take a handful and make a lunch,
If I would have known, I could have saved a bunch.
It was really so.
And it's clear to me,
This is why Zane is always hungry at Three!

4 comments:
Hilarious! You crack me up!
But for the record...you are pretty dang good at song writing! That was impressive.
Zane never lets me down. This brightened my day! I also loved the halloween pictures. You win cutest family of the year in my book! You'll probably win next year and the next and the one after that too.
Hilarious! Love the hot dog!
Post a Comment