Thursday, November 19, 2009

Boredom?

Zane has been on a mischievous streak.
I don't know if it is because of boredom? He has not been able to play outside as much?
Too much energy building up? Things at his eye level needs a little spicing up?

Yesterday we were at the library. The kids love it there. We usually check out the maximum number of books so I am at the check out station for a while.
As I was checking out our pile, Zane and Ruby was at the display case.
Zane was carefully cleaning the glass with his tongue.
Since we were in the library I couldn't yell? So I called him over in a loud whisper. As he was walking over he goosed a stranger on her bum.
After I told him to stop being naughty he began to stick his hands in my butt crack.

At this point I was a little confused. I was a bit angry, but also stifling the giggles.
And it's only the beginning of the cold season... I'm sure there will be more stories to share.

I'm watching New Moon tonight baby!!!!!! 11 hours to go!!!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Zane. What a funny boy. I caught Brynn yesterday dipping her hands in the toilet and then sucking on them. I guess it's time to clean the toilet. Hailey has said at least 10 times that she wishes she could go to New Moon with you tonight. I have to work, so I am not taking her until next week. Have fun!

Jessica said...

I tell ya, they keep us on our toes don't they. I love this story. I was chuckling just thinking of Zane licking the display case and most of all goosing the lady-he is an original. What a cutie! I got in to an early showing of New Moon tonight and I loved it! we will have to talk.

The Harding Hive said...

Funny! Austin has done his share of licking things too. Silly boys!