Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mmmmm. Hot chocolate and toast

It was Indian day at Zaner's preschool. They learn about Indians, get their faces painted and then they all get a toy. Zane was given a bow and arrow. He loved it. Lew had the day off so he was able to give Zane some shootin' tips. Isn't he the cutest little boy, ever?
On Friday night we had a sleep over at Grandma Deb's house. We ate brownies and ice cream.

We watched the movie Up.
On Saturday my cousin, Maddi, asked Cassi and I if we would help her. She is asking
a boy to a dance and wanted us to deliver a package for her.
They made a prescription and filled capsules with tang. Inside a few
were the letters for Maddi's name. The packaging of the prescription was so cute.
This is a picture of Yoshi holding the goods.

It's so weird to see my little cousin grow up! I should have included a picture of her. She is so beautiful. Her dad (my uncle) would babysit Cassi and I. When he moved up to Logan for
school, Rod would take us out to dinner and a movie. Then when Rod got married to Nicole, we had two people to idolize! When they had kids, we just adored them as well.
So now that I have kids, Maddi and her brother, McKade, love our kids. It's so fun to watch them play. It feels like one of the moments that time has flown by so fast!
This is Kade and Zane cuddling, and watching tv. I really don't understand how
I got such a wonderful family.? How lucky can I get?
We had a mini Thanksgiving tonight. My other cousin, Devin, is on leave from the
Marines. So we had a Thanksgiving feast so he would not miss out.
I now have heartburn from hot chocolate and toast.





2 comments:

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

Did you have hot chocolate and toast at Grandmas's?

Jessica said...

omg! I am old I remember Maddi when she was like 5 and adorable. She is asking kids to dances now? How is it possible? Arlo is also learning about Indians & Pilgrims at pre-school. So cute!