I'm really behind in my posting. It's not because of a lack of things to post. So over the next few days I'm going to be on the computer non-stop, trying to catch up. These may not be quality posts. But they will be there.
Last week we went to Thanksgiving Point for $2 Tuesdays. It is a mad house with all the other moms and their kids, but hey, it's two bucks right? Ruby, Zane and I went with Cassi, Baylee, Deegan, my cousin Katie and her two kids, Evan and Andrew. I like to hang out with my cousins, but because of busy schedules, it doesn't happen too often. This was a great chance to hang out. Zane has only met Evan a few times, but he took a strong liking of him.


The kids were loving the wide open spaces, This is a picture of Katie, Evan, Andrew, Zane,
Baylee and Ruby.

The secret garden is one of my favorite spots. I like the tunnel leading to the entrance.

Ruby likes to pose for pictures. Unless it is when I want to take some quality pictures. I'm ugh, not really sure what Zane is doing?

We saw these cute little ladies. They were wearing the exact same outfits. It happens sometimes. Especially when you accidentally buy the same clothes as your sister. And then you accidentally wear them on the same day.

See, it can happen to anyone. It can be a little embarrassing, but at least I dress like someone pretty.
Zaner boy peaking out of a bugs face.

This was a cute little play area for kids. There are wood blocks for them to build things. My little ones loved it!

Ruby built Lagoon and the boxes are farms, New York, and Hawaii.

The area with the fishes are crazy! We could feed the fishes. Any bits of food that is tossed in causes a feeding frenzy.

Madness people, madness!
Another part that is pretty awesome, is 1/2 pound of fudge for $2. I recommend the chocolate mint. Chocolate and flowers? It's like Valentine's Day in August!
2 comments:
It was such a fun day! I love the pictures! Thanks for letting us come with you!
Oh my gosh. I love the picture of you and Cass in your matching clothes by the old ladies. Hilarious.
Post a Comment