Today the kids and I were playing in the back yard with the chalk Gram and Gramp gave to us. I will do my next post about their trip and how they liked the tile.
Anyway, we did the body outlines of each other. Zane isn't asleep in this pose, he was just being a good sport. The outline is pretty life like, not too bad...
I know we all have butt issues, but really. Am I that lop-sided? Do I have a monstrous left leg, and/or thigh? Ruby went a little hog wild with the goatee. So I have a few stray whiskers. It's not THAT uncommon. I pluck them as soon as I notice them. I know we have to shrug off some of the kid comments, but this is a little too hard to ignore.
This reminds me of my favorite song from a Word World (cartoon) episode.
Duck: "Twinkle, Twinkle Hippopotamus.
How I love your great big bottomus. Quack, Quack."

4 comments:
Hilarious! And,I love Word World!
I love that word world episode. That and Charlie and Lola are my favorites!!! I watch them even when Sawyer is asleep!
I have a great big bottamus, but you, on the other hand DO NOT. You're such a fun mom!
I would take your bum over my bum anyday!! Oh yes and your feet with the Rainbow flip flop tan line.
Post a Comment