We've been having an abnormal week this week. Let's start on Sunday...
- I had to do sharing time in Primary. The kids actually liked the lesson and I had to be reminded about what time it was. That was a good one.
- To go to my Gram and Gramp's house, I thought I would run there with KoKo. Lewis left about 40 minutes after me, to pick me up (I can't make it the whole way just yet). KoKo did great. She didn't get scared. She didn't drag me. She ran by my side the whole time. Another good one!
- Lewis is on spring break this week. No school! I love these weeks! A great one!
- I had hernia surgery on Monday. It had to be done, but I didn't like it. I hate anesthesia. It feels like I'm jacked up for two weeks. This was a crappy thing.
- The weather is awesome. This can be good and bad. Good because the kids can go out and burn some energy. Bad - I can't run for a week and a half. Crap.
- Lewis and my family have been helping me this week. This is great. They are such loving people. I'm one lucky chick!
- On Tuesday Ruby asked if we would take out the ear plugs in her ear? Sweet Lew started to investigate her ear. It was really plugged up with some junk. We got a bunch out, but we didn't want to mess with her ear. We took her to the doctor. They put in drops to soften the wax. The nurse then flushed her ear and got out more junk. Then Dr. Memmott came in and got out a clump of goo. It was nasty. It was about the circumference of my pinky finger. When my Sweet Lew was little he was hospitalized twice for hard ear wax. Poor little Ruby. She was clutching her stuffed giraffe with one hand, my hand with the other and repeating, "I'm being so brave. I'm being so brave". What a little love.
- Zane has turned into a 13 year old girl. I'll ask him to do something and he will reply- "Noooo wah!" He's got a little sass going on.
- KoKo has an appointment on April 1st to get spayed. Well, today she is in heat. NASTY. I've never had to deal with this crap with dogs. Hewie and Dewie were fixed at 6 months. She is locked in the kitchen and outdoors until April 1st. Gross!
- Today, Sweet Lew was welding in the garage. His leg felt hot and he looked down. It was on fire. His whole leg was not on fire. His sock and leg hair was singed. Weird.
That is our week in review and it is only Thursday. I'm crossing my fingers things shape up.

3 comments:
Oh Amber, I'm sorry about the hernia surgery. Not fun. I'm so proud of you as a runner. Way impressed. And cute little Ruby. Liv had to have the same thing done not too long ago. She cried, and she is a tough little cookies, so Ruby must've been really brave.
Amber--there is NEVER a dull moment at your house. I get tired just from reading your blogs. Hahahaha. Hope you're doing better after your surgery.
Sorry Ruby got the ear thing. I had it too and remember the doctor scraping and it hurting sooo bad. Tell her Aunt Mary thinks she is so brave!
Post a Comment