Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks

I've been thinking about Thanksgiving and I thought I would list all that I am grateful for this past year... (in no particular order).

  • The price of gas has gone down. My checking account is happier.
  • I got to go to the best concert ever. Linkin Park. And I was with Lew
  • Mountains. Anytime I go in the mountains, it recharges my batteries.
  • Lewis's hand gun. See my first post.
  • Flip Flops. I feel like I'm on Hawaii time.
  • Ruby's teachers. She has wonderful teachers at school and dance. They truly love her.
  • Stephanie Meyer
  • Spin class
  • Good running weather
  • Cassi quitting her job. I have a buddy.
  • Lewis is getting closer to finishing his degree!
  • The Library. Ruby and I love it.
  • My grandparents. They had a few health problems a few years ago. I'm glad they are here and healthy.
  • Diet Mountain Dew
  • My mom and my sister. They truly love me.
  • Medical science. I'm grateful everyday that because of medicine, my Sweet Lew fought cancer and won.
  • My little family did not have any large medical bills this year! We still have a few weeks left though.
  • My camera and the awesome photography class I took.
  • The strong relationship I have with Sweet Lew. We are a team. No matter what happens, he is on my team. We have our disagreements, but I know I can always count on him. He does not let me down. He is my best friend.
  • Koko nut. She's a wild puppy, but I love her. I love my Dewie too.
  • The plan of salvation. I get to see my loved ones again. I miss them.
  • My little loves, Ruby and Zane. I get to spend every day with them. They are my sunshine. At times, I may not do everything perfect. But when they go to bed they know in the morning, I'm there. I get to give them as many hugs and kisses I want, all day. I get to kiss their owies all better. I get to teach them what is right and wrong. I get to hear Zane learn new words. I get to hear Ruby's crazy songs.
  • My kids have healthy bodies.
  • My healthy body.
  • The Internet and blogging! I've been able to connect with people that I normally would not have.

Lew says he is grateful that his A1C level is under 7% so he doesn't have to want to go back in time.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

This made me get a bit teary. Yes to the moms! Even though I have had a day filled with crap and nearly blinded my friends kids, I am so thankful that I am with my little guy.. thanks for the reminder!

Nicole said...

Amber! I just found your blog through Shayla's blog and I just thought I'd say hi! Hope your family is doing great... Your kids are so darn cute! Have a great Thanksgiving!

The Harding Hive said...

I am thankful for you, Amber.

The Egans said...

Great post Amber! You are too cute! Like Sara, I am thankful for you too!

Sarah said...

How are you? You're family is so cute. It sounds lake you're doing good.