We went to the Horrock's house tonight and watched the Utes whoop some butt.
At one point we looked around and evaluated what was going on.
Zane and Deegan were racing baby doll strollers around the kitchen table.
The dogs were trying not to get ran over.
Ruby and Bay came upstairs. They were watching Hanna Montana. When they came up, they were all wet. Including their faces. We asked what had happened? The reply was, "We were just spitting on each other".
More wackiness ensued, but I'm not going to share it.
That's when Lew and I started to giggle. Every few minutes I could feel his stomach tighten, trying to hold back the laughter.
Some days we can get entertained so easily.
Anyway, Go Utes! Wahoo!!!


1 comments:
Was that an awesome game or what? We watched it with Clint's family and we all looked like a bunch of crazed screaming lunatics by the end. GO UTES!!!!
Post a Comment