I should be doing homework, but here is this quick post...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
It was my mom's birthday yesterday. I love my mom. We took her to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. Oh man. I love that food! I haven't been there for a while. It's so good. The sourdough bread with garlic butter. The salad is superb with creamy pesto dressing. And for the entree I always get managers special with marina sauce and mizthra cheese. Oh. D. Liscious. And I tasted Deegan's spinach and cheese ravioli. I almost wanted to go toe to toe with the boy. That was good stuff.
After we came to my house for dessert. This here picture is not from the dinner, it's dessert! I made cupcakes that look like spaghetti and meatballs. Funny hugh?
I hope my mom had a really nice birthday. I'm so very lucky to have such a wonderful mom. She raised Cassi and I, alone. She had gotten a divorce from my dad when I was two. My mom worked the graveyard shift. She would do this so that she could be with us during the day when we were awake. At night we would sleep at my gram and gramps house while mom worked. Later on, my mom got a job in the school system so she could be on the same schedule with us. My mom is brave and strong. I know without a doubt that no matter what I need, she is always there for me. She always had my best interest in mind. She is always thinking of her family. I love how Grandma Deb is so fun with my kids. They get so excited to see Grandma come to our house! Even the dogs go crazy to see her. My mom is the best grandma. She will get down and dirty and romp around with the kids. I love you Mom! Happy 68th Birthday!
(did your heart just stop mom?)
(she's really only 56.)
(show this to all your friends, ma)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom!
Posted by Amber at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The cupcakes were great!! I agree!! It is so nice to know that you have someone to depend on 24 hours a day!! Mom, is also great to help out and tend the kids!! I love you too ma!!
I love you too, Deb! Happy Birthday!
You guys do have a great mom. And your cupcakes were awesome. Maybe you should start your own cupcake decorating business.
Those cupcakes are so cute! I love your mom too! She'll always be Aunt Debbie to me! Happy Birthday!!!
to Grandma Deb! You go girl! Happy Birthday! And Ammy Lu, if you start your own cupcake business, I want to be your manager! They're great! Love ya, Halene
Post a Comment