Friday, November 7, 2008

Hunger

I busted out my Twilight book.
There is no dust on it.
I read it too much.

When Lew saw this he said, "That is the last time you are reading that book! It's going in the garbage. Either it goes, or I go!"

And then he looked into my eyes.

He saw the fury and anger in them.
He knew he had crossed an invisible line with me that should not be crossed...
He retracted his threats immediately.

I'm not scared of him.

(For those of you that don't know my Sweet Lew, he was totally joking)

4 comments:

The Tucketts said...

When i was reading Twilight it almost put an end to me and Adam! I think he really would throw it out :)

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

You are an intense Twilight fan!!

The Stone's said...

Totally relate! Trevor made me a book mark while I was reading them that said "I love my husband more than Edward". He handed it to me and said "Just in case you forget!" Poor Husbands!

Jessica said...

I am still debating if I can handle reading the second one and get anything else done. PS we got our pup and she is adorable! But I am feeling a bit like a captive at puppy prison-Any advice on potty training? I need it!!!