I'm going to second Ruby on her statement that Zane is a butt. Some moments today made me think of a different term for butt.
I love the boy. He just gets so mischievous sometimes.
We were playing in Ruby's room today. I leave to get cookies out of the oven. They were cookies made with love. Ruby and Zane helped me make them. When I get back to Ruby's room, I find the damage. Zane removed the blankets and sheets off of Ruby's bed. He then took off the mattress and pushed it on it's side so it's leaning against the wall. He was then being carefree, jumping on the box springs. Not such a big deal you say? It is when he does this EVERY DAY! Sometimes he just removes all the pillows and cushions off of the couch. He then proceeds to dive head first off of the couch.
His new hobby is to stack things. When we are grocery shopping he sits in the cart and stacks cans, boxes, or boxes on bread. I leave space on the underside of the cart for soft, squishy items, like bananas and yogurt. Yogurt is packaged, I know. But it can be squirted when it is sat upon. Zane will stack things at home. His favorite thing to stack is eggs. Yep, they don't hold still that well...
It's a good thing I love that boy so much.
Friday, October 3, 2008
I agree. Zane's a butt.
Posted by Amber at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He's all boy! Oh Zane...you better start behaving yourself (he's so darn cute though, and I can just picture the delight on his face as he engages in all the fun)!
Post a Comment