I made some delicious cupcakes last Sunday. The recipe came from that book called Hello Cupcake. I made the pumpkin patch- pumpkin spice cupcakes. The actual cake was really good, the decorating, not so good. They are suppose to have these cute vines attached. I searched high and low and could not find the dang vines. I still look every time I go to a stupid grocery store. Anyway, they were a hit and I wanted to include the recipe. You can skip the fancy decorations and just frost 'em.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
1 box (18.25 ounce) French vanilla or yellow cake mix (don't use pudding in the mix kind)
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs
Oven 350. Cook 15 to 20 minutes. It should make 24 standard cupcakes. Ta da!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Cupcake- and we're not talking about Lew here...
Posted by Amber at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
they are beautiful Am! Love ya, Halene
Those are so cute!!! You make cookies once a week, you make cute cupcakes, you are so domestic. Your family is so lucky!!!
Post a Comment