I did it again.
I fell running....again.
Different spot on the trail, same spot on the arm.
The wound is bleeding more this time.
My foot got caught in my shoelace. There was no tuck and roll.
It was more like...thud.
My hip and knee were involved too.
I didn't take pictures.
It's just getting out of hand.
Lew suggested I start running on grass.
Ruby suggested a helmet.
Friday, August 22, 2008
This is getting embarrassing...
Posted by Amber at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm with Ruby. You need a helmet. Poor Amber.
That's hilarious that Ruby suggested a helmet! I'm sorry Amber! Why did I get all of the wimpy genes, I hate to run, therefore, my suggestion is to not run at all! Poor Amber, I truly am sorry! Let's go to lunch, that will make you feel better!
Post a Comment