Saturday, August 9, 2008

Career choices

Sometimes I wonder what we are teaching our children. What are they going to become when they grow up? What will be their particular career?
Ruby, that's an easy one. She will be a singer.
She can belt out a tune, anytime, anywhere.
The songs can range from Ariel, songs about dirt, or motivational. "You can do it!"
Zane is still deciding. Engineer like his dad? He may be obsessive compulsive. Today he lined up all the shampoo and conditoner bottles on the counter. All the labels were facing forward.
STOCK BOY AT THE GROCERY STORE?
When I was at the farm he let the air out of the tires on Uncle Joey's car.
(Lew didn't stop him. I think he was secretly proud)
HIRED THUG?

ABSTRACT ARTIST?

Zane has 7 mosquito/spider bites on his body.
He found the caladryl lotion.
DOCTOR?

1 comments:

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

I think he is going to be a stunt man! He is preparing with all of his injuries!!