Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a few items of business...

I really like this plant. This year it is doing great. It's name is Muehlenbeckia Creeping Wire Vine. Isn't it pretty? We went up to Soap Stone this past weekend with the Horrocks family. This may explain why Zane has trouble sleeping.
Ruby in her favorite pose.



That's my Sweet Lew. He's hot.

For our anniversay, Sweet Lew bought me a nice, new camera. As you can tell from the photos above, I suck at taking pictures. I have a professional photographer friend, Kelly, who is going to teach a photography class. She is so, so, awesome. If you would like to see some of her pictures, go to her blog at sansomfamily.com. Or you can check out her and her husband's company at Galleryphotography.com. I'm am taking the classes, and I would love for anyone to join me! I'm so excited. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night, just giddy with excitement. And the classes don't start until September 23rd. I can't wait!!!



0 comments: