Monday, August 18, 2008

Last weekend we went for a hike up to Twin Lakes. It starts at Silver Lake at Brighton. The kids had a great time. They are good little hikers. The whole thing was rocks. When we got to the top there was a cute little duck. Zane feed it a piece of his granola bar. He chucked it in the lake. Ducky decided he didn't want it. So Zane fished it out and ate it. You should have seen the lake. Not the most anti-bacterial lake. Zane is still alive and kickin' so I think he's okay. Anyway, as we were hiking down the mountain I asked Ruby if she would sing me a song. She busted one out. Here are the lines-"you need to get the arrows in the ground." We passed people, and she didn't miss a note. I must suggest that you don't watch this little video. Just listen, you will experience motion sickness.

Then today we took Ruby and Baylee to preschool orientation. This preschool is wonderful. It is Aunt Sand's Preschool. They went last year for the 3 year old class. That class was once a week for 2 hours. This year they will go 2 days for 2 and 1/2 hours. I love this school. If you want your child to attend. You have to get your name on the waiting list when you are prego. It is that good. It's not expensive. The teachers are genuine. They love, love, love your kids. Teacher (Sandra) is so funny. She kissed Ruby today and told her she loved her. Sandra just got 3 new pet mice named Monkey, Poopsie and booger. I told Mrs. Jensen that Ruby was scared. So she talked to her and made her feel comfortable. At the end of the year they have a big production where each of the kids plays a part like Snow White, or Ariel. It is so cute. I will add more pictures and stories as the year goes on. I love it and I'm so glad that Ruby goes there. I stared to tear up today when Teacher was talking about how much she loves the kids. They even assign a best friend around Halloween if the kids have not found one yet. They make sure that no one is left out. Ohhh, if only they could be her teacher for longer...

2 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

I feel the same way about Sandra's. It has been such a great experience for each one of my girls. I am so sad when they graduate each time. I have to say, Ruby is set for the end of the year program. After hearing her sing on that video, she'll be the star of the show. What a cutie!

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

It doesn't matter how many times I here that song, I still crack up!!