Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Presents- check, Stockings- ugh?

At Lew's mom's house she has beautiful stockings for each one of her kids. It is a cute little felt stocking kit, and you can personalize it. I have seen some that are a bit over the top. Some of them have way too many sequins. So I decided that I would make one for the kids and make it a little more simple, leave a few things out. I found them online, and let the kids pick one out. This was a few weeks before Thanksgiving. As naive as I am, I thought, I can get this done before Christmas and surprise the kids! LEWIS DIDN'T TELL ME THAT IT TOOK HIS MOM A YEAR TO COMPLETE ONE!
Did you know that if you type in capital letters that you are yelling?
That's good.
Because I'm YELLING!

Ruby picked the sugar plum fairy.
Zane picked Fireman Santa and his dog.
And this is our fire place, complete with the kids new stockings!
MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

The Tucketts said...

Oh my gosh, you are so funny, Amber! I love that you hung them as they are. I think it looks really, really great!

The Harding Hive said...

Hilarious! Merry freaking Christmas to you too!

Mary said...

LOL!!! I have made 4 now because my kids keep changing their minds. Maybe I should send you my other two. You are so funny!!