Sunday, October 31, 2010

Iron Man Halloween

Our kids were Iron Man for Halloween this year. Zane picked his first and then when Ruby saw the Iron Man Girl costume, she had to be it! They loved watching Iron Man II.

Little RubyLittle Zane
We went to a lot of Halloween stuff this past week. First was Deegan's parade at school. Then I went to Zane's Halloween parade at preschool. Unfortunately it was inside because of the SNOW! It was a little squishy, but still lots of fun. Each kid comes out one at a time and teacher announces them. Then each kid says something that their character would say. When all the kids have come out, they sing three songs. Then, my favorite part is when they parade around dancing to the Monster Mash! I have video of Zane dancing to this. Oh, my. It is so funny. His little butt is so stinking cute in that costume! This is Zane and Teacher. She has a bunch of costumes and she lets each class dress her up at the beginning of class. She is so wonderful. Ruby got to have a costume party at dance as well. She loves dance. And that cute doctor is my cousin Shayla. Isn't she wonderful as well. And on the other side of Ruby is Baylee as Wonder Girl.
The next day was Ruby's Halloween parade and party at her school. After the parade I helped in her classroom with some really great moms. They had treats, sang songs and played some really cute games. Ruby's favorite game was having a race to dress up another student as a mummy using toilet paper. She also loved the musical chair type game, but with halloween themes. Zane and I stayed there for the full class and we got to go to recess and lunch with her. Ruby was in heaven.
The next day we went to Baylee's parade at her school in Herriman. There were so many cute costumes.
On Saturday we went to my mom's work and trick or treated there. We got lots of cavities and larger thighs.
We then went to Sugarhouse park with a group of rock crawling friends. We had a fun barbecue and lots more candy!
Saturday night was more trick or treating in our neighborhood.
This is the start of my battle of eating too many treats during the winter. Hello 10 extra pounds!
Happy Halloween!



4 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

So cute! I didn't know Ruby was being Iron Man too. I just watched that movie Friday night. That is a great pic of the two of them with their powers raging in between.

The Stone's said...

I'm fighting the same candy battle. I'm not winning! Amber you are so good at taking pictures! Those Halloween ones look so so so so good! You're hired!

Jessica said...

I LOVE your pics and I love that Ruby picked Iron girl. What cuties!

Tyler and Raney said...

So cute! I'm sad I didn't get to see them in their costumes! I love the picture of Zane with his mask on and little hand in the air.:)