This is Ruby dancing. She is taking dance from Shellie's School of Dance. Ruby loves to dance and sing. Her teacher this year is Shayla (my cousin). I love it that Shayla is her teacher. I can drop her off at dance, and not worry. I don't have any concerns of her safety or that she is scared. She loves it. And it helps that every teacher at Shellie's is very professional and loves the dancers they teach (even when they get grabbed in embarrassing spots)!
Ruby's Christmas dance has a cute part where they move their hips in a circle. It is sooo cute to watch!
My kids have also started soccer this year. It began back in August. This is Lew and Zane waiting for Ruby's team to finish practice.
Rub-a-dub running toward the ball.
Look how cute these little guys are! I got pretty lucky getting this shot because usually Zane is playing with his drawstring on his pants (like the goalie) or staring off into space (like Austin- back there), or kicking the dirt, or trying to kiss the girl on the team- Sofie.
Ruby's team is the Red Bandits. We told the kids at the beginning of the season that if they make a goal, then it's donuts for breakfast the next day. Now Ruby's bribe is if she kicks the ball she gets donuts. Last week she kicked the ball two times! On her last kick she even had other soccer players running toward her! Yippeee! What a brave girl!
Zane's team is called the Green Tree Frogs. He usually gives me the thumbs up sign about 5 times a game. I'm really proud of these two playing soccer. It has been windy and cold on a few games, and they never complain. Every time their coach calls them in, they jump up and give it a try. It has also been a lot of fun for me because I have friends and family that their kids play on their team as well. Zane's coach is my cousins husband, so that has been great. He is so very patient. And I get to chat and laugh with Sara, Katie and Rachel and that is one of my favorite parts of soccer.
One more game for the season! Ohhh nooo! I don't want the fun to end!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Behind, Behind, I'm so behind..
Posted by Amber at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard and almost peed when I read "even when they get grabbed in embarassing spots." You're not a kidding....we love them anyway.
And that soccer pic of our tree frogs is priceless.
I love being Ruby's teacher because she's so dang cute! And luckily I wasn't the one who was grabbed in an embarrassing spot! Love you Am! You're the best!
Post a Comment