Tuesday, August 10, 2010

May I suggest?

There is a new place in town, and baby I'm lovin' it!
Has anyone else been to Lanta's Frozone?
Some people in our ward, Kim and Lanta Stevens, has opened a new frozen yogurt and frozen custard shop. It is so yummy. Lew and I loved going to Nielsen's Frozen Custard in Bountiful. This store is similar, and just as tasty! Here are some things I like about it; A. The owners are nice, nice people, and I would like to see them succeed. B. It's so dang close! It is on 2836 S 5600 W. This will be our new -after dance concert/ soccer game stop. C. They also have good food. For example I am going to try the Turkey Artichoke Panini. This comes with a salad that has a mix of greens, fruit, candied almonds, and feta cheese with raspberry vinaigrette dressing. D. They have flavors of the day! Wanna hear some? White chocolate custard, Black cherry yogurt, chocolate mint custard (had it. loved it), blackberry yogurt, blueberry pomegranate yogurt, and peach custard. And that is just for this week! It changes each week! And they have the traditional vanilla or chocolate ever day with lots of toppings. Next time I'm going to have hot peanut butter on mine! yummy. If you want more info just click here http://www.lantasfrozone.com
May I also make another suggestion?
Has anyone heard the new song from Linkin Park- Catalyst?
Oh man. I'm not kidding when I tell you that every time I hear it I have full body goose bumps! Oh, it's delicious! I even have Ruby and Zane loving it. When we hear it on the radio we all run into the front room, crank it, and dance like no body's business.
I hope no one can see in our house, it would be embarrassing.
But totally worth it!

4 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

We love Lanta's too. I don't know her, but her sister LaChalla was on my camp board for girls camp and told us to check it out. Chris is a HUGE fan of frozen custard, so I didn't have to ask him twice. We've been there a couple of times and I agree...yum!

The Stone's said...

Seriously... BEST PLACE EVER! I loved it! Maybe we should think about having our next cousin outing and include good ol' Lanta!

The Egans said...

What the heck? Why hasn't anyone come to visit us when you are that close to my house? I haven't been there yet, but I will try it pronto! Can't believe we've been missing out! But, mostly I can't believe you didn't stop by! ;)

Rachel said...

Hey Amber, I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your cute blog. Can I just say that your kids are gorgeous? Seriously! Ruby is a beaut!
As for Lanta's I LOVE that place. She is so nice (I only met her there) and my favorite is the vanilla shake with cookie dough. But now I think I'm going to have to try that strawberry viniagarette salad. (I spelled that wrong, sorry) See you at soccer on Wednesday!