Ruby had her spring Dance Concert a few weeks ago. The song that she danced to was Raining Sunshine from the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Now, check out how adorable these costumes are... There are about 300+ girls in this studio. It's a little studio in a garage in West Valley City. It's a small buiding but big on love for the dancers and genuine love of dance. The teachers are amazing. They have a talent for teaching these girls how to dance. I think after the concert each girl has grown in self-confidence by huge margins. The dances were fantastic! Ever since the concert I have had some of the songs stuck in my head. I can picture the beautiful dancers, the perfectly choreographed dances and detailed costumes. It is magical. There is no other way to describe how great these concerts are. This year there was a Michael Jackson anthology. It was so entertaining! One of my favorite dances was They don't really care about us. The dancers had on a complete black costume with a masks that was white. The mask was on the front of their face and the back of the dancers head. Amazing. I honestly get chills thinking about it. The concert was one of the best I have ever attended.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Spring Dance Concert '10
Posted by Amber at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is so beautiful! Isn't it so fun to see our little ones do these things? I felt so excited about Arlo's first t-ball game it was like the beginning of a new era. It is so fun! Hey-I think Nicole is out of school soon. Lets plan a get together!
Holy eye-lashes! Those are crazy long! The concert turned out great! Mostly because we have the cutest little dancers, like Miss Ruby! Sawyer will be in the Christmas one! I can't even wait!
Those are YOUR eye lashes. If I am remembering correctly, you have super long eyelashes. Am I remembering correctly? Ruby DID do a fantastic job at the show. She is a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys this week.
It was a great concert! Ruby was beautiful and did such a great job! I'm jealous of Ruby's eyelashes! She's so gorgeous!
Post a Comment