I've had all these posts in my head and not a whole lot of time to post them. So here are a few snippets of my mental posts...
- I went with Ruby's kindergarten class to the zoo at the beginning of May. It was one of the many rainy days this month. Luckily the storm hit right after we got on the bus to go home. The picture above is the kids I was in charge of. They are (starting from the left) Kenny, Clara, Ruby and Ashton. It was fun, kids don't hold still, and I heard a whole bus of 5-year olds yell BUMBLEBEE repeatedly while driving past a car dealership.
- Spiders live in snowball bushes. I have a large snowball bush in my yard. I love fresh cut flowers in my house. But every year I invite the enemy into my home by way of the Trojan horse/snowball bush and Lew ends up killing spiders for the next day. Note to self- Next year, leave them OUTSIDE!
- Check out the side of my blog! There is a new button for an Artisan fair. It will be on July 31st. It's going to be awesome. If you have a talent and would like to sell your wares this is your place! If you have no talents, like me, this is your place to shop! Click on the button for more info.
- Goat poo is difficult to get off of running shoes.
- Zane's scooter was stolen from our front yard. Hello! Why do we leave these things in our front yard? (We were actually hoping Ruby's would get stolen because it sucks and then we could by her a new one). When Zane thinks about it, he gets a serious look on his face and says, "We've got a mystery on our hands".
- Our prayers are answered and Katie is going to have 6 more kids.
- When putting the kids to sleep I sing them a song. Sometimes they want to sing a song themselves. I have to record this because it is so, so, so hilarious. Last night Zane was singing about pirates and snowballs (see above bullet). I didn't realize he was done and he said, "Clap mom". I told him,"That was a beautiful song. Where ever did you hear that?" He replied, "It's a song that my grandfather taught me".
- Craig Ferguson is funny.
- I made this really good soup called Chicken Corn Chowder with Sweet Potatoes. It was great. Kind of sweet and that threw Lew off. The recipe is on www.sisterscafe.blogspot.com
- I can't wait to go camping.
- I hope Koli wins the Biggest Loser.
- While dumping the dog poo bucket today, brown poo water splashed all over my leg.
- Good chocolate chips make all the difference in cookies.
- I'm on my third attempt at taking Zane's picture for his birthday back in APRIL! It's hard.
- The saying, "Dogs and their owners look alike" is true. I have the same hair color as Koko.
- At least I don't match Dewie.
- My mom, thankfully, has a new job at UPS. A few new positions opened up and she will be working there until retirement. Yahooo!
- I'm hoping for warmer weather. I need warmer weather. Happy Summer!!!!

4 comments:
You are funny and I love that Kate's having six more kids! Thank goodness for that! Bummer about Zaner's scooter! Sometimes I wish Lola's attitude would get stolen so we could get her a new one too!
Amber, you crack me up and I just love you! For the record, I said I would have 6 kids, not six more and I'm renegotiating that with Heavenly Father at this time. ;) I think He might settle for one more!
We DO have a mystery on our hands! That kid is a crack-up. Hmmm, I wonder where he gets that from.
Your hair color might match Ko-Ko's but yours is still a lot cuter :)
And you're right about the chocolate chips. I wish someone would have told me that a few years ago.
Let's get together soon. Play date at my house, whatta ya say?
you guys are ALL hilarious! I think I need to come to the play dates too.
Post a Comment