Do you have a child that is top heavy?
Do you have tall kitchen chairs and tile floors?
Tired of drying tears after a fall?
Tired of having picnics on the floor, and your dog ends up eating your lunch because of the unwanted falls from the tall chairs?
Do you no longer want your boy/and or girl to have bruises from these falls?
THE STRAPPY
Sure, it looks like a typical belt. But presto-changeo, wrap it around the chair and you little one's waist, and it's a life saver-
THE STRAPPY
Listen to this testimonial.
The customer's mother attached THE STRAPPY and she then heard him say, "Thanks mom" and he planted a kiss on her cheek.
It works people.
Only 8 easy payments of $9.49.
And if you e-mail me within the next 5 days, I will double your order at no extra charge!
Sure, it looks like a typical belt. But presto-changeo, wrap it around the chair and you little one's waist, and it's a life saver-
THE STRAPPY
The customer's mother attached THE STRAPPY and she then heard him say, "Thanks mom" and he planted a kiss on her cheek.
It works people.
Only 8 easy payments of $9.49.
And if you e-mail me within the next 5 days, I will double your order at no extra charge!

2 comments:
I think you've got something! This things going to really take off! If you need any help with an infomercial I would love to help, I love infomercials. Just keep me in mind...
You're so funny! I think it is so cute that he cooperates so well. He loves it, doesn't he? You're hilarious.
Post a Comment