Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Silver Lake Flats

A few weekends ago we took a drive up American Fork Canyon and went fishing at Silver Lake Flats. It's beautiful up there, and it was very nice to have a warm day to enjoy the mountains. This was our first trip to the mountains this year. I love it. It just recharges my batteries! Our kids had a really fun time as well. They love worms. The lake had super, huge worms lining the shore. Here is a sample of their collection.

Zane gave them a thorough examination.

Ruby enjoyed the treats.
When we got there we picked out the perfect spot. And then everything changed. If you ever see this guy, (below) move far, far away from him. He had the worst potty mouth I have ever heard. It was hideous. And he was smoking pot. I was nervous that we would be driving home on a high from second hand smoke, so we had to move.


This next spot was much, much better. Ooohh and look at the handsome man in this area.
Here's to a great summer with lots of adventures!

0 comments: