Ruby has been watching/overhearing too much reality tv.
Last night we watched Dancing with the Stars. I just heard her say to Zane, "When did you become a white man?" Earlier today she said, "What the hell?" also from the same show.
Last week the two munchkins were playing on my bed while I was cleaning. When I came in and saw a bunch of dolls lined up, I had to ask what they were playing. Ruby told me they were playing The Bachelor. (Please note- I am usually in spin class on Monday's, so that is my lame excuse to why she has watched this show.) Troy (high school musical) was the bachelor. There was a line of girls that had been sent home. He was deciding on two girls. I asked her what Troy liked about both girls? Ruby said, "This one is good because she eats all of her vegetables, but the other one is kind of naughty".
This next story is not based on a reality show, she is just funny.
A few days ago I was talking to Ruby about a few things that have been going on. I told her that Baylee just lost her two front teeth. Yipeee!!! Then I had to explain to her that Grandma Deb, who works at UPS, is loosing her job because UPS is a bunch of jerks and moving their Utah offices to Arizona. Okay, I didn't say all that. But I did tell her that Grandma can't spoil her as much as she has been because of Grandma loosing her job.
After all this Ruby said in a serious voice, " Okay. I have to go tell Zane."
She opened Zane's door and said, "Zane, I've got some good news, and some bad news."
She is totally a 17 year old.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Little elephants have BIG ears
Posted by Amber at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ooooh...if there is ever a Bachelor series with Troy Bolton as the bachelor, I speak to be one of the contestants. I DO, in fact, eat all of my vegetables. She is the cutest dang thing.
She is so adorable! I love her! I hope I get to be her dance teacher again! I agree with Sara that if Troy Bolton is the next bachelor, I'm in!
I LOVE the "good news, bad news" - she's a hoot. Sorry for Deb, give her my love. This Bammy also, is having to cut down on the spoiling because of financial cuts. And that makes Grannies really sad because spoiing is the best, funnest thing in the world. Adhering to a much tighter budget, on the other hand, totally stinks.
woops, I really CAN spell, I just can't type.
How funny! they pick up on everything dont they? About the cape-I just free handed it. I did a few tricks to hide any bad sewing stitches (the silver edge) it was a fun little project. Good luck!
Post a Comment