Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Sweet Lew had spring break this past week. Here are a couple of pictures from all the fun stuff that we did.
Warning: These images may cause feelings of jealousy and resentment.




If you really wish that you could have this kind of entertainment, you may come to our home at any time within the next few weeks. It is a limited time only. This offer will expire after graduation.
And- Does anyone know a good dermatologist? I have the skin of a 16-year old boy who cooks french fries for gas money. It's ridiculous. I have to do something. Thanks anyone and everyone.

2 comments:

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

Funny stuff! I was feeling a little bad that I didn't get included in spring break fun! Not so much now!

The Harding Hive said...

You are hilarious! And so is Lew for letting you take those pics. So....are we having a GNO???