Zane is 4! It has been 4 years since Zane was a little baby! We have had a little comedian at our house for 4 whole years. How did he grow so fast?

We extended his birthday over 4 days. This was for convenience, for us, and not any thing significant that he is now 4. The 15
th was his actual birthday. We let him open his gifts from us. Here is where I would insert a picture of him opening gifts. I still am unable to move pictures on blogger.? Zane loved his presents and especially all of the transformers. I also made him a Batman cape and an apron. When I am making cookies on Friday afternoons, Zane always puts on a towel, apron or bib to help me out. He loves cooking.

On Friday I made pirate cupcakes for Zane to take to school. They were banana cupcakes with strawberry or chocolate frosting. They were so moist and delicious.

On Saturday we went with Grandma Deb to lunch. Grandma Deb always takes the girls on a date for their birthday. It is usually a trip to the toy store and lunch or dinner. Zane wanted to have all of us join him for lunch. For this meal we went to Hires for cheese bread and cherry cokes. We then went and picked out a few more transformers.

Lew had a
ginormous test on Saturday. He got to the test at 7am and came home at 6:30pm. There were not any other
festivities for that day.

The above picture is of dude's apron and Bumble Bee sunglasses. On Sunday we went
geocaching. The picture a few spaces above was from
geocaching. That was a lot of fun and I know we will be doing that a lot this summer. If you have never tried it, google it and give it a whirl. Later we had a little family party for Zane. My Ma, Grandma and Grandpa Olsen, and Cassi and her family came over. We had cake and ice cream and yet again, more presents!!!
Yahooo!!!

Zane is such a sweet boy. He has my heart in his back pocket. I love to hear him say, "Mom, come play with me?" He loves to rub the skin on my arm. Zane also has the best skin. It is so silky smooth. I love to give Zane kisses on the lips. He has big, soft lips. Zane also has a sensitive heart. When he gets in trouble it just breaks his heart. Sure he has the typical, "I'm ignoring mom getting mad at me again" attitude. But when he is paying attention and he is being disciplined it makes him so upset. Zane also loves to save ants. When we are walking Ruby to school he will see an ant hill and make sure that I don't kill the little ants by stepping on them. Zane loves our dogs and he is always so gentle with them. When Ruby is in school, Zane will miss his "
Rooob" until she comes home again. One day in school a boy was mean to Zane and right before bed Zane told me about it. He started to cry because the boy was not his friend anymore. Such a sensitive heart! Zane loves to eat healthy things. He loves pears, chicken and brown bread. Zane told me that he wants to grow up and be just like his dad- so that he can play with sharp things. I can always count on Zane to make me smile. He is silly and loves to give me loves. When Zane gets hurt (over and over again) he will cry for a minute and then tell me, "Mom, I'm happy now". I love this little smart guy. I love watching him grow and learn. His face lights up with his new discoveries. I'm excited for another fun year with my
Zaner!

5 comments:
Were you at Hire's with Grandma Deb? I'd know that garlic bread anywhere! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANER!!!!! He's so cute!
oh! your baby is 4. How is it going so fast??? Adorable pics. Did you make that Apron? it is so cute! We need to get the kids and ourselves together soon!
ps-that last post was from Jess
Happy Birthday Zane. He is such a handsome guy. I love that he rubs your arms. Gracie does that too.
Happy Birthday Zane!!! He's so darn cute! Amber, how did you learn how to be such a delicious and creative cupcake maker? Yum! Those cupcakes sound scrumptious! What fun times!
Post a Comment