Monday, October 26, 2009

Here's Proof!

Ruby is a lot like Lewis.
Her hands, feet, dimples, drama queen personality, smile, and other characteristics are just like her daddy.
So I've wondered- Is she really mine?
She can sing. I can't carry a tune in a bucket.
She has super curly hair. My hair is annoyingly wavy.
She is super smart and sweet. I'm an ornery old cuss.

I know there are paternity test. Are there maternity tests?

And then last night she proved that she was mine!

She likes to chew gum in the bath tub!
I love to chew gum in the shower!

Phew. I'm glad that has been solved.

5 comments:

The Egans said...

Hilarious! Why do you love to chew gum in the shower? You crack me up!

Mary said...

I think Ruby has your beautiful mouth and your spunk. I also think she has your kind and sweet personality. Plus, she had to get all that beautiful hair from you. When Lewis was a little tike had little curls in the back that reminded us of the curls on a ducks tail, but after mom cut them, they were gone. I'm sure she has more of you than that, but that is all that comes into my little brain right now.

The Harding Hive said...

I agree with Mary. She most definitely has your kind and sweet personality. You....an ornery old cuss? I don't think so! Plus she's gorgeous! And I think she only gets half of that from Lew.

Keri Stone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri Stone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.