Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swim, Aggies, Question.

This is catch-up post #2. I really want to learn how to do the collage of pictures, because this is getting ridiculous. I have too many pictures. They are probably boring to everyone else, but me. Anyways here goes. I have some awesome cousins. There are 5 girls in the family. All of them have kids. All of them are able to stay at home with their kids. So each week they have an activity with each other. Don't you wish you were one of the sisters? Cassi and I get adopted into this family a lot. We went with them to the Centennial pool. In this picture there is Shayla (in the back), Gracie (in green), Sara, Cassi, Deegan, Katie and Drew.

Usually Ruby is timid to go in the water, but this year she has been a little dare devil. It scares me. In the back you can see two of Sara's beautiful girls, Halee and Sadie.

Zane is contemplating jumping.
We always have so much fun with the Draper girls.
Thanks for inviting us!

Last Thursday we went to Lagoon for Aggie Alumni Day. This is the first time I have done anything with USU since I graduated. And it's been 9 years.
I was nervous about Zane going to Lagoon. I thought he was going to get scared
and try to get out of the ride while it was in motion. I even had bad dreams about it.
He did so good. He was just calm and had a smooth time. No tears and no falling out of rides.
This was my favorite ride when I was a kid. Lew had to jump the fence and swat away wasps.
Zane is starting to get into it a little. See how he is daring to raise his arms a bit?

Bay was afraid to go on this her first year. Now she is all, "Ahhhhh yea, baby"

Getting drenched on Rattle Snake Rapids. Ruby and Zane later decided that
the Log Flume was their favorite ride.

This was Deegan's favorite ride. He likes the cars.

Ruby and Zane look like a little old couple out for a Sunday drive.


Cassi got to go on Puff with Zaner. He looks a little worried, but he loved it.
And now my question for anyone willing to answer...
I really want to purchase some shorts made out of jeans.
I can find tan, black, grey, olive, even silky stuff! But I cannot find levi shorts.
I may be a bit picky about it. I don't want to look too momish.
Is it possible that there are shorts out there?
I even crossed the line into the juniors section. But let's be honest here.
I'm 32 and I have a booty that can compete with JLo.
I can't fit in the juniors section, but I don't want to look like I'm retired.
Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Mary said...

Im jealous of you for sure. There is no family close to me, so I suffer :(. The lagoon pictures are so cute. I remember my parents taking us there once when I was a kid. My favorite ride was the boats too. As far as your shorts, I am no help. I can't shop right now, so I stay away from the stores. I'm too big of an addict to just browse. Ooh, ooh, maybe you can get crafty and cut off your pants and sew the bottoms with your handy dandy sewing machine.
Then again, maybe not.

Tyler and Raney said...

Amber I've got shorts for you!!! The Costco in Centerville or Bountiful, the north Costco, has a rack of shade clothes. There's quite a few pairs of shorts and jean ones at that. I'm pretty sure they are under $20 too! I was planning on going to get some tomorrow. They looked really cute, in women sizes and not too momish. Also I never get sick of your pictures but if you want to make collages I downloaded picasa off the internet. It's pretty easy to use after you play with it a while. Hope that helps!

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

I hate to break it to you, but I think your butt is half the size of J. Lo's!! I love the pictures as well!!

Mary said...

I did some googling for you. JC Penny has shorts, don't know if you would wear any of them but they had a couple online that looked cute. I found some that don't show your cheeks at American Eagle, the other place to try is the Buckle, but you may be spending at least 100 bones a pair. Thats all for now.

Tyler and Raney said...

Kohls...Try Kohls..

The Harding Hive said...

You're the cutest Am. I love you and I hope we get to do something fun again soon!