I have been taking Ruby and Zane's birthday pictures. You would think that since Ruby is now 5, FIVE!, that it would be pretty easy. Nope! I first took her to Gardner Village. My mom was watching Zaner. Ruby and I were going to get ice cream afterwards. It was going to be a mom and me adventure! It was an adventure all right.
Ruby fell in love with the ducks and would not do anything else. No looking at mom. Nuthin. I even bought a whole loaf of bread to feed the duckies- thinking, "What a great picture opportunity". Nope.

Ruby sweetheart, the feeling is mutual.

I think my frustration was rubbing off on her.

This is one of the few that could be a possible "good one".

And there is this one.

I then decided to try it again. She was still a little punk. I even brought back up. Lew and Zane came with me. They make the situation a little lighter so she is not so grumpy. I was trying to be faster and have fun with it.

This one is a little
cheezy. Do you want to know why she was smiling. Lew said he would pay her a dollar. Yep, bribery.

This is the last one. I don't like the last two as well. Ruby's hair is fuzzy. Let me know which one you think is print worthy, or if we should go for a third session. Little punk.
4 comments:
I LOVE THEM!!!!!! They're so cute, even if she was a pill. Have you ever watched Kelly's (the man Kelly) clip on good day Utah about capturing kids? Looking at those pictures reminded me of that. I loved 4 and 5, 7 and 8. I wouldn't retake them. They are cute enough! Her frowny face needs printed too. You have one of her and Zane now!
Very cute. I like the one of her in her blue dress--not looking directly at the camera.
I actually love the one that you said was cheesy! And the frowny one is hilarious! I would print both of those!
the two in the blue dress are absolutely gorgeous! You did a great job!
Post a Comment