Today, I attempted taking Zane's 3 year old pictures. I thought this would work out great because this is the last day for warm weather for a few days. Lew, Ruby, Zane and I went to Memorial Grove. Ruby was jealous because she wanted me to take pictures of her too. We explained that she will get her turn. And then the pictures began. Well.... IT'S HARD! It's so hard to get some good pictures when your subject would rather do anything else than take pictures. Seriously. Appreciate your local photographer! This is difficult to get all the right lighting, composition, and settings on the camera! Wow. But I have to admit. I'm down for the challenge! It was so much fun! And immediately after I could review the pictures and think, oh, I should have done this and this differently. So I'm going to keep practicing. Here are a few of the shots!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
3 year old pictures
Posted by Amber at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
The one that's your favorite is so cute. He is handsome. All of these pictures are great! You do a good jib.
Good job Amber! What a sweet and handsome boy! I love the one of him hiding behind the pole. Truely Zane!! I am most impressed that he had no bumps, bruises or scabs on his head!!
I really admire your pic taking ability. I tried it on christmas and It was a disaster. It is the hardest thing!
What a cutie!
Whatever! You are awesome! I really want to take that photography class!
I love these Amber. I think that you should use them all. In a collage or something. I LOVE the one of him hiding behind the pole. That is so funny. He is so darn cute!
You ARE so awesome! I'm calling you to do my kids' pictures next time! I love those pics of Zane, even the stubborn and pouty ones! So cute!
Are you taking a photography class? Maybe you should take our family pic. We are way over due. I don't think it's possible to take a bad pic of Zane- he's too cute.
Post a Comment